Keeping You Safe During Covid-19
Our community has been through a lot lately and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
As you know, infection control has always been a top priority for our practice, and you may have already seen this during your visits to our office. Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
Keeping in line with all our safety protocols, ADP is proud to share that we have invested in hospital-grade purifiers for the entire office allowing you to breath healthier air while in our office. Moreover, all ADP team members will be using the proper personal protective equipment (PPE) such as N95 masks, face shields, and disposable gowns during your visit. We will continue our meticulous and strictest sterilization procedures for all instruments as well our rigorous OPTIM disinfecting protocol for each operatory after every patient. We are also happy to share that every single team member is fully vaccinated against Covid-19.
We continue to adhere to the safety guidelines we implement in 2020. We would like for you to refer to before coming for your next visit. They are as follows:
1. Health Screening: Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions regarding your medical history. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office. If you are feeling sick and/or are experiencing symptoms such as a fever or cough, we kindly ask you to reschedule your appointment.
2. Temperature Checks: We will be completing temperatures readings upon arrival and before treatment.
3. Masks: We are requesting that all patients wear a mask during non-procedure times.
4. Hand Sanitizer: We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
5. Waiting Room: You may see that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys, and so forth, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
6. Companions: Unless you require assistance or a minor, we are requesting that you come alone to your appointment.
7. Social Distancing: There will be limited seating in our office to ensure we are following all social distancing requirements. You may also choose to remain in your vehicle and a team member will call you once our team is ready for your appointment. Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again soon and are happy to answer any questions you may have about the steps we take to keep you, and every patient, safe in our practice. To make an appointment, please call our office at (754) 701-0386, or visit our social media outlets for the latest information. Thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends.
Dr. Andalib and ADP Dental Team